Kolhapur to Chennai vai Renigunta

 Kolhapur to Chennai vai Renigunta 

                    TOP 10 Most Beautiful Railway Routes In INDIA | рднाрд░рдд рдоें 10 ...

Hope all is well.

After college graduation, I was searching for a job. In the first two months, I didn’t get anything. So after that, I decided to do Robotics Automation & go ahead. From Online media came to know about Technocrat Automation Chennai. On 5th Sep 2017 was the start date of the training batch. So according to that start planning before a week. The Mind was confusing to go or no like this, cause that was my first travel out of state. 

 

Finally, the journey starts towards Chennai from Kolhapur CSMT. The name of the train was Rani Chennama express & time was 11;35 from Kolhapur CSMT station. I reach at Renigunta station at 08;00 am on the second day. During this travel, I had met a Marathi person, but now I need to go, individual. It was quite an uncomfortable feeling. Then I got LTT Mumbai & finally reached Chennai Central on 12;30 pm after a 27 Hr journey.

 

Now reached to the training location, done the admission procedure & went to the institution hostel. On hostel, I mate with Atul, Yogesh & Tushar, Vishwas, Hari, Prabhu, etc & felt comfortable. After 3-4 days everything was settled, got new friends across India. In food items sometimes we ate tomato rice, lemon rice, Idli, etc which was very tasty. We get right practical knowledge during this course, also enjoyed those days with new friends. So I never miss this journey & my new friends across the nation who met at the training location.

 

At the end after successfully completion of training comeback to Kolhapur & got a new job at Pune & now shifted to Mumbai.

 

Thank youЁЯШАЁЯША

Best Regards

Adarsh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

рдоुंрдмрдИ рдоेрдЯ्рд░ो рдЪा рдкрд╣िрд▓ा рдк्рд░рд╡ाрд╕: реирем рдПрдк्рд░िрд▓ реирежрезреп